Top 10 VAPT Companies in India
Owing to the increasing demand for security against cyber-attacks, many cybersecurity companies have evolved in India over time. Some of these companies have achieved a great deal of success due to their up-to-date and robust cybersecurity solutions.
The Top 10 VAPT companies in India in 2023:
- eSec Forte
- Suma Soft
- Cryptus Cyber Security
- Indian Cyber Security Solutions (ICSS)
Before choosing a company for pen testing, have a look at the specializations of top 10 VAPT Companies in India which are revolutionizing the cybersecurity domain in India:
- Cyberops –
Cyberops is a Jaipur-based top cybersecurity company in India offering quality services globally. The company offers resilient and strategic cybersecurity expertise to organizations, institutions, and government agencies to meet their cybersecurity needs. The company also provides training programs to officials as well as enthusiasts who wish to enter the domain of cybersecurity. Cyberops is considered one of the best VAPT companies in India.
Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessment (Website, Network, Desktop, Mobile), UI/UX Assessment, Source Code Review, IoT Devices Assessment & Review, Risk & Compliance Management Vulnerability Patch Management, Incident Response and Digital Forensics, Ethical Hacking Training, Cyber Crime Consultancy.
- Shield the company’s confidential data against every cyber threat
- ISO 90001: 2015 certified company
- Member of NASSCOM
- Compliant with ISO 27001: 2013, GDPR, and ISO 27701: 2019
- Provides world-class services in Information Security Audit, Cyber Security Training, and Cyber Crime Investigation
- The only company to be the official cyber crime consultancy of Jaipur Police.
- Hicube –
Founded in 2012, Hicube has its headquarters in Jaipur. The company is one of the most trusted organizations when it comes to cybersecurity. Hicube has enhanced its market value by delivering robust solutions against cyber-attacks. The company also offers training programs ranging from basic to advanced courses.
Website/Network/Desktop/Mobile Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessment, Application/Server Security Testing, IoT Security Testing, Secure Code Review, Incident Response, and Digital Forensics, Training programs on Information security
- ISO 90001: 2015 certified company
- Compliant with ISO 27001: 2013, GDPR, and ISO 27701: 2019
- Associated with esteemed organizations like the Bureau of Police Research & Development, MHA, and Gov. of India
- Services are based on best practices and policies
- Continuously update their solutions through research and analysis
- Provide services to firms dealing in finance, e-commerce, healthcare, education, payment services, etc.
- eSec Forte –
Founded by Sachin Kumar in 2010, eSec forte is counted among the renowned cybersecurity companies in India. The company specializes in penetration testing and cybersecurity consultancy services. With its headquarters in Delhi, the company is set to make a global presence.
Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessment, Source Code Review, Mobile Application Security, Configuration Assessment, Wireless Network Assessment, Incident Response, Malware Analysis
- CMMI Level-3 ISO 9001-2008, 27001-2013 certified firm
- PCI DSS QSA certified and Qualified Security Assessor (QSA)
- Certified by Cert-In and thus qualified to provide information security auditing services to govt. organizations
- Qualified by the PCI Security Standards Council
- Works hand-in-hand with the client to ensure the best results
The company is well-known for its up-to-date services, advanced technology, and excellent research in the Information Security and Technology domain. They provide customized services to their clients as per the latest information security trends. The company has its headquarters In Bangalore.
Industrial Control System Security Assessment, Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessment, Web-application Security Assessment, Mobile Application Security, Compliance Auditing and Risk Assessment, Cloud Security Assessment, Social Engineering, Physical Security Assessment
- ISO 27001: 2013 certified company
- Offers automated as well as manual approaches for audit
- Practices based on top-notch industrial practices
- Helps customers to achieve their cybersecurity goals
SumaSoft is a Global IT and ITES BPO Solutions provider. The company deals in high-end industry-specific, technology, and analytics-enabled solutions. The company practices different innovations in the IT domain to develop new business models. SumaSoft is expanding its horizons in the field of Business Process Outsourcing, Software Development, Technical Support, Cyber Security, and Software Testing Services.
Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessment, Enterprise-wide IT Audits / IT Security Audits, Web, API, and Mobile Application Security Testing, Consultation on Certification / Implementation, CERT-IN Certification, Security Operations Centre (SOC) Services, Digital Forensics Reviews, Secure Source Code Analysis as a Service, Enterprise Security Solutions
- 19+ years of experience in offering the best BPO services
- ISO 9001-certified company
- Indian Computer Emergency Response Team impaneled provider for IT Security Audit Solutions
- Achieved Standardisation Testing and Quality Certification (STQC) Empanelment in 2015
- Protiviti –
Protiviti is a global network of consulting firms that provide services in technology, finance, governance, risk, operations, and internal audits. The firms are separate legal entities that come together to provide robust solutions to their clients. With its headquarters in California, Protiviti also has Indian firms as its members who are collectively known as Protiviti India Member Private Limited.
Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessment, Fraud Risk Management, Risk Compliance, Model Risk Management, Data Security, and Privacy Management
- Provides comprehensive security solutions to its clients
- Develop profound risk management strategies which adapt to the changing needs of the clients
- Offer quality services while valuing the time and money
- Cryptus Cyber Security –
With its headquarters in Delhi, Cryptus Cyber Security Pvt. Ltd offers cybersecurity training as well as penetration testing services. Within 5 years of its existence, Cryptus has made its name as one of the top cybersecurity companies as well as an IT security training institute. Their goal is to produce sterling results and stay committed to their clients.
Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security Training, Advanced IT Security, Incident Detection and Response, Website Development training and development, Android Development Training, Programming Languages, and, Web Hosting
- Cost-effective security solutions
- Comply with standards to offer quality services
- Work on creating their own ethical hacking tools and scripts
- Incorporates the most recent technology to detect vulnerabilities
- Indian Cyber Security Solutions (ICSS) –
Established in 2013, ICSS is now among the distinguished firms providing cybersecurity solutions to private as well as government organizations. Their goal is to make cybersecurity accessible for every company. The company also provides training on Cyber Security, Machine Learning, IoT, Cloud Computing, and Blockchain. The company keeps on adding courses on upcoming technologies in cybersecurity.
Web/Network/Android Penetration Testing, Data Recovery, Security Operations Center, Source Code Review, VAPT, Cloud Security Service, Ethical Hacking training
- Member of NASSCOM, DSCI, ICC
- ATC of EC- Council
- ISO 90001; 2015 and ISO 27001 certified company
- Develop their own cybersecurity tools for effective results
- Specialise in advanced cybersecurity training
- Secugenius –
It is a Noida-based company that offers security against cyber-attacks. The company uses its security expertise to combat cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risks. Secugenius has a team of ethical hackers, security experts, and researchers who follow industry standards for devising their solutions. Their focus is on ensuring secure cyberspace.
Web/Mobile/VoIP/API Pentesting, Source Code Review, Vulnerability Assessment, System/Server Hardening, DDOS Protection, Secure Network Architecture Design, Red Team Assessment, OSINT, Malware Analysis, Cloud Security, Incidence Response, Digital Forensics, Risk Management, Ransomware Protection, Endpoint Security
- Provide 24 x 7 assistance to their clients
- Expertise in IT Risk Assessment and Digital Security
- Comply with industry standards
- Developed their unique operating style to ensure the best results
- Secfence –
The Company is known for two sets of services – offensive cyber solutions and defensive cyber solutions. With more than a decade’s experience, Secfence has made its name among the top Information security companies. They are a research-based form that innovates new techniques and methodologies in the field of Information security.
Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing, Source Code Reviews, Cyber Range, Threat Intelligence, Red Teaming Platforms, Vulnerability & Exploit Research, Cyber Deception Platform, Automated End-user Attack Simulation Platforms
- Offer an effective mix of in-house and customized solutions
- Effective pen testing methodology to deal with cyberattacks in real-time
- Offer exclusive solutions to prevent private and government organizations from cyber-attacks.
The increasing threats in the cyber world pose major concerns for companies of all industries. It is necessary to ensure that the data is prevented from existing threats as well as well-prepared to combat any cyber-attack that happens.
We have listed some of the best VAPT companies in India which can help you to achieve your cybersecurity goals. So, make sure to check the company’s expertise before making a choice.