Skip to content
Social Networking Security Tips | Cyberops
Social Networking Security Tips
- Generate or use a strong password: Use a combo of at least eight figures, letters, and punctuation grades (like! and &).
- Help to make sure your primary email account(s) are secure on which you get security password, username reset code in the circumstance of forgot the password.
- Sign out of your interpersonal networking account when you use some type of computer you discuss with other people.
- Allow SSL protection in your i. e. when signing into your account the URL should contain HTTPS rather than HTTP.
- Operate anti-virus software on your computer.
- Add a security question to your account whose answer is not common or guessable.
- In the event that you don’t really know what it is, don’t paste it into your internet address bar i. e. pasting unfamiliar text into your address bar could bring about events and pages being created from your or other spam actions.
- Become aware of phishing: Occasionally scammers will set up a fake page to look like a Facebook login page, hoping to get you to get into your email address and password. Make sure you check the page’s WEB ADDRESS (web address) before you enter your login information. For example in circumstance you are using facebook then URL should be facebook.com, not fcaebook.com.
- Update your web browser to current version. We recommend Firefox, chrome, or safari if you would like. But it should be updated to latest version.
error: Content is protected by Cyberops !!