Skip to content
Safety Tips to avoid Nigerian Frauds by CyberOps
Safety Tips to avoid Nigerian Frauds
- All of us have many cases regarding this frauds and at present its popular scams or fraudulence techniques among the online hackers. You will get a e-mail through which they assure you to give a large amount of money.
- If perhaps you get such type of email which says that you have received huge amount of money or something like this then ignore this type of emails as long as you can also make an FIR.
- If you receive a letter from Nigeria requesting you to send personal or banking information, do not reply in any manner.
- If you know someone who is related in one of these schemes, encourage that person to contact the related area’s cyber cell.
- Usually do not believe the promise of enormous sums of money for your cooperation.
error: Content is protected by Cyberops !!