DESKTOP APPLICATION VAPT
Desktop application security is often neglected by individuals and organizations. However. In order to ensure absolute security of company’s information assets, it is equally important to protect your desktop applications as any network, web application or mobile application. With the activation of auto updates in the operating systems, desktop applications have been constantly targeted by the malicious attacks to gain authorised access.
To avoid such situations of data loss and unauthentic access, Cyberops have developed penetration testing services to serve cutting-edge solutions to all your security problems. Our team of proficient penetration testers conduct all-round testing of the system and develop assessment reports. After the weakness are detected, the risk factor is determined and recommendation to mitigate weaknesses and security flaws are made. We believe in acknowledging you with the health of your desktop applications by analysing vulnerabilities and implementing mitigation strategies.
Why to opt us
At Cyberops, we assist you in
- We ensure that your information assets are secured, data integrity is maintained and desktop applications function efficiently to achieve your organization’s security goals
- Our services are structured in a way to ensure that your devices operate in a protected environment and at a low cost
- We offer regular updates of the security status of your hardware and software infrastructure along with an overview of the desktop audit
- We offer a complete picture of your network architecture to assist you in prioritizing your security requirements and determine corresponding security strategies
- We provide assistance in secured business planning and data recovery planning
- Maintaining a secured desktop application security architecture
- Protection of desktop application from cyber attacks
- Increase in ROI for IT investments
- Avoiding information loss, misuse, manipulation or unauthorised access.
- Securing private and company’s confidential data
- Prevention of monetary losses
- Gaining certification in monitoring compliance.
- Maintaining integrity of desktop environment without compromising user satisfaction and productivity