The most machines hit by the WannaCry ransomware worm in the cyber-attack earlier in may were running Windows 7, security organizations suggest. Much more than 97% of the infections seen by Kaspersky Lab and 66% of those seen by BitSight used the older software. WannaCry started spreading in mid-May and, so much, has infected more […]
Tag: windows xp
By Chandan Singh 0 Comment April 28, 2017
Microsoft Windows is a series of operating systems and operating environments, developed by Microsoft. The very first version of the Windows operating systems – MS-DOS, was introduced in 1985, it had a graphical user interface.It has secured the support of several documents, support for a computer mouse, a drop-down menu, and all that was possible […]
- Information Security: Risk Assessment & Treatment
- Hurray! Google is expanding its Bug Bounty Program
- Latest Phishing Campaign Delivers Quasar RAT via Fake Resumes
- What is ADB? ADB Latest Commands List
- Malware Found in a widely popular App “CamScanner”
- What is Cybersquatting & Typosquatting? Difference Between them & its precautions?
- Beware! A New Phishing scam targeting Instagram users
- What is an approach to organizing an information security system at an enterprise ?
- Cerberus – A New Android Malware
- Latest Phishing threat | Lateral Phishing Through emails
- How to Calculate Hash Value
- How to bypass root password of phpmyadmin
- AhMyth Android RAT – Remote Administration Tool
- Decoding The 'Maharashtra Cyber' Project
- What is VAPT and Why would your Organization need VAPT Audit?
- Owasp Top 10:A5 : Broken Access Control (Impact & Mitigation)
- How to hijack telegram and whatsapp with ss7 flaw
- How to Exploit a Network Service through Buffer Overflow