“Spearphone Attack ” The New Attack, Lets Android Apps Capture Loudspeaker Data Without Any Privileges Research revealing how more than 1300 Android apps are collecting sensitive data even when users have explicitly denied the required permissions. Primarily observed by the researcher that how developers abuse multiple procedures around to collect location data, phone identifiers, and […]
Tag: spearphone attack
- Security Coding Guidelines And Best Practices For Developers
- What is A Trojan Horse?
- BURP SUITE EXTENSION FOR JWT (JSON WEB TOKEN)
- Vulnerabilities that allow hackers to target blockchain and DeFi projects
- Safe Internet Surfing Tips for Minor – Online Safety
- OWASP API Top 10
- What is Blockchain?
- What Is DeFi?
- What is Smart Contracts?
- What is Web3.0?
- How to Calculate Hash Value
- Hacking IoT manufacturers and smart cars through APN (Access Point Network)
- What is Netcat? All NetCat Commands
- How to Exploit a Network Service through Buffer Overflow
- HTTP Methods: GET vs. POST
- What is Spyware | Best Method To Avoid Getting Spyware
- WhatsApp Can be hacked in 10 Seconds
- Latest Attack on Android Known As “Spearphone Attack”