The modern world carries thousands of threats and potential dangers at every step and every moment of time. The global network, which has become an integral part of our life, is no exception. Cyber crime is now more developed than ever – after all, almost every company has its own website on the Internet, and […]
Tag: open web aplication security projects
- Security Coding Guidelines And Best Practices For Developers
- What is A Trojan Horse?
- BURP SUITE EXTENSION FOR JWT (JSON WEB TOKEN)
- Vulnerabilities that allow hackers to target blockchain and DeFi projects
- Safe Internet Surfing Tips for Minor – Online Safety
- OWASP API Top 10
- What is Blockchain?
- What Is DeFi?
- What is Smart Contracts?
- What is Web3.0?
- How to Calculate Hash Value
- Hacking IoT manufacturers and smart cars through APN (Access Point Network)
- What is Netcat? All NetCat Commands
- How to Exploit a Network Service through Buffer Overflow
- HTTP Methods: GET vs. POST
- What is Spyware | Best Method To Avoid Getting Spyware
- WhatsApp Can be hacked in 10 Seconds
- Latest Attack on Android Known As “Spearphone Attack”