To connect to any cellular APN service, the device must have the following information: access point name, user name and password.This scheme works in the case of SIM-cards purchased from intermediaries. Before we go directly to the topic of the article, we will clarify the notion of APN: APN (Access Point Name), access to which […]
Tag: how to
- Security Coding Guidelines And Best Practices For Developers
- What is A Trojan Horse?
- BURP SUITE EXTENSION FOR JWT (JSON WEB TOKEN)
- Vulnerabilities that allow hackers to target blockchain and DeFi projects
- Safe Internet Surfing Tips for Minor – Online Safety
- OWASP API Top 10
- What is Blockchain?
- What Is DeFi?
- What is Smart Contracts?
- What is Web3.0?
- How to Calculate Hash Value
- Hacking IoT manufacturers and smart cars through APN (Access Point Network)
- What is Netcat? All NetCat Commands
- How to Exploit a Network Service through Buffer Overflow
- HTTP Methods: GET vs. POST
- What is Spyware | Best Method To Avoid Getting Spyware
- WhatsApp Can be hacked in 10 Seconds
- Latest Attack on Android Known As “Spearphone Attack”