|Experience required||1 – 2|
Duties & Roles :
- Taking care of all the marketing related activities.
- Generating Admissions for training programs, seminars and Workshops.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Visiting Schools and Colleges for Seminars and training.
- Proficiently use of search engines and business databases and other web business directories to hunt down new contacts, accounts and leads.
- Business Development Executive main role will be in Cold Calls and to fix as many appointments pre and post the event. Follow up with booth attendees and set up meeting with Sales Reps.
- Establishing relationships with prospective customers through prospecting, referrals, internet inquiries and previous client base to exceed personal and company sales goals.
- Maintaining effective relationships with existing customers and increasing revenue
- Must have proven record of Sales Hunting and Farming.
- Work in close collaboration with presales team & delivery teams to ensure that proposed offering and services fully meet customers’ business and technology needs
- Good in client relationship management and try to retain them for long term basis.
- Manage the end to end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI response, multi-day client workshops, negotiation and deal signing.
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Skill Set Required:
- Extensive business development/sales experience in the Education Consulting arena.
- Driven self-starter with a proactive approach to serving professionals at all levels in a client-oriented environment.
- Possess excellent communication, listening and presentation skills, extremely enthusiastic, motivated and aggressive
- Strong negotiation skills, closing skills, diligent follow-up skills.