Are you looking for to changes or modify in WhatsApp language settings? Are you want to convert the language according to your suitability? Then you are in right place. Today I wanna go to share a cool feature of WhatsApp so you can change app language easily.
Here are some steps to change language in Android WhatsApp:
Steps 1: Go to Settings
Step 2: Tap on Chat
Step 3: Now you can see the first option and feature of WhatsApp is App Language, so just tap on that and select your language. Language could change according to your country. In this tutorial, these languages are from India.
Now your language has been changed, in this tutorial, I have selected the Hindi language .
If you are using other smartphones like iPhone and Windows then the steps are here.
- Step 1: Go to Settings > General > Language & Region.
- Step 2: Tap on iPhone Language.
- Step 3: Choose the desired language.
- Step 4: Tap on Done.
Windows Phone Users:
- Step1: Go to Settings.
- Step 2: Tap on the Language button.
- Step 3: Press the Add languages option.
- Step4: Find the desired language and check the box next to it and tap Done.
Share this cool feature with your friends and post your comment if any query.