|Designation||C , C++ Programmer|
|Experience required||2-3 year|
Duties & Roles :
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C and C++ code.
- Developing in a complex distributed system.
- Implement performance and quality modules.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Essential Requirements :
- 3+ years of experience as a C/C++ software developer.
- Strong proficiency in C and C++, with fairly complete knowledge of the language specification.
- Strong experience with OOP.
- Must have been a senior member of a highly successful product development team where candidate made major architectural and programming contributions.
- Must have experience in dealing with real multi-threaded development.
- Knowledge of component data sheets and specifications.
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments.
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Skill Set Required:
- UG: Any Graduate – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering/BCA.
- PG: Post Graduation Not Required.