|Experience required||1-2 year|
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information
technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful
completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s
Duties & Roles :
- Assisting with the business case
- Planning and monitoring.
- Eliciting requirements.
- Requirements organization.
- Translating and simplifying requirements.
- Requirements management and communication.
- Requirements analysis.
- Defining configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
- Performing quality assurance.
- Defining reporting and alerting requirements.
Skill Set Required :
- Written and verbal communication.
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts.
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis.
- Business case development.
- Modeling techniques and methods.
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
- Perform quality assurance.
- Help design, document and maintain system processes.
- Define reporting and alerting requirements.
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver
better value to the customer.