The proliferation of artificial intelligence (AI) technology can lead to an increase in cybercrime and the emergence of its new forms, manipulation of public opinion and damage to the physical infrastructure over the next five years, according to the authors of the report “Criminal AI: prognosis, prevention and prevention”. The 100-page report was written by 26, […]
Month: February 2019
By Chandan Singh 0 Comment February 1, 2019
A little about RFID technology RFID (Radio Frequency IDentification) is an automatic identification technology in which data is read and written by radio signals. Data is stored in a so-called RFID tag. The RFID system consists of a reader and a tag. RFID tags are classified by operating frequency, memory type, and power source. Readers are stationary and […]
- Security in web development
- Owasp Top 10:A6: Security Misconfigurations (Impact & Mitigation)
- Owasp Top 10:A5 : Broken Access Control (Impact & Mitigation)
- Owasp Top 10:A4: XML External Entity (Impact & Mitigation)
- Owasp Top 10:A9: Using Components With Known Vulnerabilities (Impact & Mitigation)
- Owasp Top 10: A1: Injection Vulnerability (Impact & Mitigation)
- Owasp Top 10:A2: Broken Authentication (Impact and Mitigation)
- The Internet of Things(IoT):Standard Security Solution
- What is PCI DSS and how does the standard compliance check occur?
- ISO 27001 Framework : How to implement ISO 27001?
- How to bypass root password of phpmyadmin
- How to Calculate Hash Value
- Experiment is going for the development of Linux Kernel parts in the language of Rust
- Japanese Fish Brain USB
- Updated Basic Linux Commands List 2019
- HTTP Methods: GET vs. POST
- What is VAPT and Why would your Organization need VAPT Audit?
- The hacker who staged the attack with the Petya virus, courteously “prodinamil” the court