The number of virus-miners increased seven-fold – McAfee – As the value of crypto-currency increases, cybercriminals are increasingly engaged in the development of viruses-miners. Victims of virus-miners are not only ordinary users, but also entire companies, including the manufacturer of electric vehicles Tesla. In January-March 2018, 2.9 million varieties of viruses were detected, infecting the […]
Month: July 2018
By Chandan Singh 0 Comment July 5, 2018
Social engineering – a method of obtaining the necessary access to information, based on the characteristics of human psychology. The main goal of social engineering is to gain access to confidential information, passwords, banking data and other secure systems. Although the term social engineering appeared not so long ago, the very method of obtaining information […]
- Security in web development
- Owasp Top 10:A6: Security Misconfigurations (Impact & Mitigation)
- Owasp Top 10:A5 : Broken Access Control (Impact & Mitigation)
- Owasp Top 10:A4: XML External Entity (Impact & Mitigation)
- Owasp Top 10:A9: Using Components With Known Vulnerabilities (Impact & Mitigation)
- Owasp Top 10: A1: Injection Vulnerability (Impact & Mitigation)
- Owasp Top 10:A2: Broken Authentication (Impact and Mitigation)
- The Internet of Things(IoT):Standard Security Solution
- What is PCI DSS and how does the standard compliance check occur?
- ISO 27001 Framework : How to implement ISO 27001?
- How to bypass root password of phpmyadmin
- Experiment is going for the development of Linux Kernel parts in the language of Rust
- How to Calculate Hash Value
- Japanese Fish Brain USB
- What is VAPT and Why would your Organization need VAPT Audit?
- The hacker who staged the attack with the Petya virus, courteously “prodinamil” the court
- BJP website hacked, Narendra Modi memes added with Bohemian Rhapsody
- “The Game kills Children”: Psychologists told how to protect the Child from the Demon Momo