|Designation||Business Development Manager|
|Experience required||4+ years|
Duties & Roles :
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client, decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to develop business strategies.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and products that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks etc.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Skill Set Required:
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism